The Monsters Community Foundation supports Northeast Ohio programs that positively impact the areas of education, youth hockey, health & wellness, and basic needs.
LOI's can be sent to the following contact:
Monsters Community Foundation
ATTN: Raven Payne
One Center Ice
Cleveland, OH 44115
Donation Request Information
The Monsters support hundreds of charitable causes and events each year through the donation of game tickets for auctions, raffles, and door prizes. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. For consideration of a donation item and/or grant, you must comply with the following:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click HERE to access the Monsters Donation Request Form.
- The organization must be located in the state of Ohio.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted online at least four weeks prior to event date.
- An organization may only receive one donation item per calendar year.
- The organization must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
Donation items will be sent two to three weeks prior to event date.
Please Note: Grant applications are available by invitation only and upon review, the Monsters Community Foundation will invite befitting agencies to complete a grant application. Letters of Inquiry (LOI) are currently being accepted for the grant cycle.