MUSSELMAN’S FAMILY OF THE GAME SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- The Musselman’s Family of the Game Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents who are 18 years of age and older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Cavaliers Hockey Holdings, LLC (“CHH”), Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC, Knouse Foods, Inc., the American Hockey League (the “AHL”), and its member teams, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
- To enter, fill out an official entry form available at www.clevelandmonsters.com/musselman or at Guest Services in Section 100 of Quicken Loans Arena during Cleveland Monsters home games. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM EDT on October 28, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on April 14, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The official entry form must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. Limit: only one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) winner will be chosen and notified on or around each of the following dates (equaling a total of 12 winners):
- November 2nd, 2016;
- November 16th, 2016;
- November 30th, 2016;
- December 14th, 2016;
- January 4th, 2016;
- January 18th, 2016;
- February 1st, 2016;
- February 15th, 2016;
- March 1st, 2016;
- March 8th, 2016;
- March 15th, 2016
- and March 29th, 2016.
Each winner will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event a winner cannot be contacted or declines the Prize (as defined below), CHH may select an alternate winner in each such case. CHH does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in CHH’s opinion, the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, CHH reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the Prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. CHH further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
- The prize (the “Prize”) is four (4) tickets to a Cleveland Monsters regular season home game at Quicken Loans Arena during the 2016-17 AHL season, four (4) “Cave Crew” passes for the game, and a $20 concessions credit solely applicable to the game, which cannot be applied toward alcohol (particular game and seat locations to be determined by CHH in its sole discretion). The Prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
- Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the game specified in the Prize, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of the Prize permitted except at CHH’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
- Approximate retail value of the Prize: $150
- Chances of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by sending a postage paid self-addressed envelope to:
One Center Ice
Cleveland, OH 44115
- By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Sweepstakes Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, (i) such entrant’s participation; and (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize or any applicable substitute prizes.
- In consideration for being awarded the Prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
- As a condition and prior to be awarded the Prize, potential winners and their guests, if applicable, must execute an affidavit certifying each such winner’s (and their guests’, if applicable) age, eligibility, and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) acceptance of the Prize (or substitute prize(s)) awarded herein; and (iii) the administration of the Sweepstakes and distribution of the Prize (or substitute prize(s)).
- Sweepstakes void where prohibited.