Distancing Dialogues Episode FourMay 14, 2020
Monsters broadcaster Tony Brown is back with the fourth edition of Distancing Dialogues presented by Musselman’s to provide updates from members of the Monsters family during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Forward Justin Scott joins Tony to talk about how rollerblading is helping his time away from the ice, his go-to recipes and what he has liked most about living in Cleveland for the last four years.
- Importance of setting up his new routine
- Explaining how his GOAT nickname started
- Thoughts on ‘Too Hot Scott’ and WWE Night
- Giving his socks away to a fan after a team event
- Getting in touch with old friends and teammates during this time
- Picking his Monsters quarantine buddy and who he would avoid