CLEVELAND MONSTERS ULTIMATE HOCKEY MOM MOTHER’S DAY EXPERIENCE CONTEST OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest Description: The following terms and conditions apply to the Cleveland Monsters Ultimate Hockey Mom Mother’s Day Experience Contest (the “Contest”). Individuals who, during the Contest Period (as defined below), complete the entry form online at http://www.clevelandmonsters.com/request/hockey-mom-mothers-day-experience will be provided with an opportunity to win the following: (a) one (1) spa day from Color Nation Salon & Spa; (b) one (1) dinner for two at Farenhiet (collectively, the “Prize”).
ARV of the Prize: $270
2. Contest Period: The Contest begins on May 8, 2017 at 10:00:00 AM EST and ends on May 14 at 11:59:59 PM EST. In order to qualify, entries must be received during the Contest Period. Any entries received thereafter shall be null and void, and ineligible for the Contest. The Monsters are not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, nor is it obligated to publicly announce the Contest results.
3. To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPACT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. In order to be entered into the Contest, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must, during the Contest Period, complete the entry form online at http://www.clevelandmonsters.com/request/hockey-mom-mothers-day-experience.
Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. If an Entrant completes multiple entry forms during the Contest Period, only the first such entry will be considered. All entries become the property of the Monsters.
By entering as described above, each Entrant consents (a) to being contacted by the Monsters and its respective affiliates; and (b) to be bound by, and comply with, the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Contest Rules.
4. Eligibility: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, and directors (and its parents, siblings, spouses, and children) of the Monsters, its advertising and promotional agencies, and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and Studio 210, LLC (“Color Nation”) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. Selection of the Winner and Notification: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, there will be a maximum limit of one (1) Prize winner (the “Winner”) chosen on or about May 14, 2017 based on which Entrant provides the best entry form responses, as determined by the Monsters in its sole discretion.
The Winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about May 14, 2017. If the Winner: (a) is unreachable; (b) does not make direct contact with the Monsters by the date specified in the notification message; or (c) fails to accept the Prize, the Monsters reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Winner and, to select a replacement Winner from the remaining qualifying Entrants. The Monsters shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify the Winner and no responsibility is assumed by the Monsters for any correspondence returned as undeliverable or any other problems associated with attempt(s) to notify the Winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Verification: Upon the request of the Monsters, the Winner must sign and return the following documents by a date determined by the Monsters in order to be eligible to receive the Prize: (a) an affidavit of eligibility; and (b) a liability/publicity release in form and substance satisfactory to the Monsters. If any of the foregoing documents are not completed, signed, and returned within the stated time, or if the Winner is deemed by the Monsters to be ineligible or not to have complied with these Official Contest Rules, then such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from the remaining qualifying Entrants, time permitting.
7. Prize Conditions, Terms, and Restrictions: Only the Prize described in these Official Contest Rules shall be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents, and/or redemptions may be made, except that, in the event of Prize unavailability, the Monsters and Color Nation reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value, in the Monsters’ or Color Nation’s (as the case may be) sole discretion. The Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any and all costs not specifically described as part of the Prize, including (if applicable) any and all of his or her travel expenses and accommodations. If applicable, the Winner must be able to travel on those dates and times designated by the Monsters, in its sole discretion, and all travel arrangements shall be made by the Winner.
Except where prohibited by law, Prize acceptance constitutes a release granting the Monsters the right to use the Winner’s name, likeness, statements (if true), biographical information, voice, and cities and states of residence for advertising, marketing, and publicity purposes on a worldwide basis (without review by the Winner) and in all forms of media, without compensation, remuneration, or other authorization. The Monsters and Color Nation expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability in connection with injury or loss to any person or property relating to redemption of the Prize. The Monsters and Color Nation make no representations or warranties in connection with the Prize. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
8. Posting Terms and License to Use Entrant Personal Information: In order to promote, market, and publicize the Contest, the Monsters and its respective affiliates may require a license to use any and all information, materials, and content submitted in the Contest including, but not limited to, each Entrant’s name (and likeness), biographical information, and any other personal information submitted. Accordingly, by submitting an entry, each Entrant expressly grants the Monsters a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, and share with its affiliates and any partner(s) of this Contest to use, however the Monsters, its affiliates, and any partner(s) of this Contest may deem fit in their sole and absolute discretion, whether in connection with the Contest or otherwise, all content submitted in connection with an entry.
9. Contest Conditions: The Contest is governed by and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or in these Official Contest Rules. Any violation of these Official Contest Rules may result in disqualification and any violation of these Official Contest Rules by the Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as the Winner and all privileges as the Winner shall be immediately terminated. ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS CAVALIERS HOCKEY HOLDINGS, LLC, CAVALIERS HOLDINGS, LLC, STUDIO 210, LLC, THE AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE AND ITS MEMBER TEAMS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Monsters shall not be held responsible for late, misdirected, incomplete, or undeliverable entries. The Monsters may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Contest or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair play, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or the Monsters representatives or employees. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, labor dispute, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Monsters which, in the sole opinion of the Monsters, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Monsters reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the Winner based on entries received prior to the action taken.
11. Claims/Choice of Law: (a) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (b) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to seek the award of, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and/or the Monsters or Color Nation in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of Ohio. All Entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Ohio and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of the Contest or Official Contest Rules.
12. Winner List: For a copy of the first name, last initial, and city of residence of the Winner, send a postage paid, self-addressed envelope to:
1 Center Court
Cleveland, OH 44115
Attn.: Josie Janavicius
Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the date the Contest officially ends.