Pucks and Paws
$20 for Human Tickets
$6 Dog Tickets (donated to the Cleveland APL)
- If you are bringing a dog, your tickets must be in the designated dog area of Sections 111-123 in the South Endzone.
- Dogs are not permitted anywhere outside of these sections (111, 113, 114, 116, 117, 118, 120, 121, 123).
- If your tickets are not in the sections mentioned above, you must contact the Monsters office at 216-420-0000 to purchase new tickets in the dog area of Sections 111-123 or have your previously purchased tickets relocated to that area.
Support one of the shelters below with your ticket purchase as a portion of each human ticket sold will be donated back to the selected shelter. All dog ticket proceeds benefit the Cleveland APL.
- Cleveland APL – http://groups.theqarena.com/apl
- Lake Humane Society – http://groups.theqarena.com/lake
- City Dogs – http://groups.theqarena.com/city
- Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter – http://groups.theqarena.com/ccas
Game Day Information
- Monsters Family Day Game
- Castaway Bay Pass giveaway to the first 2,500 Kids ages 12 and under
- $6 Kids Meal Deal – hotdog, chips, drink
- Post-game Skate presented by Hudec Dental and select player autograph session for kids 12 and under
- If you are bringing a dog to the game, you must enter through the South Entrance, located on Bolivar Road across from Progressive Field.
- You must turn in a signed waiver for your dog! CLICK HERE to download waiver.
- Waivers will also be available at the South Entrance on game day.
- There will be four local shelters present on the concourse with adoptable dogs!
- Cleveland APL, Lake Humane Society, Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter, and City Dogs
- Also present on the concourse will be:
- Barkley Pet Hotel & Spa
- Pet Valu
- Awesome Paws Pet Salon (providing pet paint)
- VCA Great Lakes Vet Specialists
- Pick up a doggy swag bag from one of our vendor tables on the concourse, filled with gifts, coupons and useful information from your dog's favorite local vendors!
- If you purchased a Dog Bandana through one of our 4 local shelters online – you can pick that up outside of Section 114!
- Dog Bandanas will be available with a $5 donation to the Monsters Community Fund at Section 114
Parking & Traffic
Parking in the Gateway East Garage will be limited, so we encourage you to purchase your parking in advance.
Parking passes for the Gateway East Garage can be purchased in advance at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office, any of the 58 northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart locations, or by calling (888) 894-9424 or TDD (855) 416-0373.
Prior to the game, both lanes onto Huron Rd. will be traveling eastbound only, toward the Gateway East Garage/Prospect and E. 9th St. At the end of the game, the two lanes will be directed westbound and all vehicles departing the Gateway East Garage at Huron Rd. will only be permitted to turn left, heading westbound.
Expect delays, prepare accordingly, and allow extra time for parking and entering the arena. Carpooling, riding RTA, or using Lyft are strongly encouraged.