Notes & Quotes: Nov. 4 v Grand Rapids Griffins
Cleveland Monsters v. Grand Rapids Griffins
Nov. 4, 2018 - Quicken Loans Arena
- With his goal, Alex Broadhurst is now tied for fifth in franchise goals (42, Stefan Elliot) and tied for fourth in franchise power play-goals (15, Brian Willsie).
- Zac Dalpe has now had back-to-back four-point games (Nov. 2, 3-1; Nov. 4, 2-2).
- Dalpe is currently on pace for 76 goals and 120 points this season.
- The AHL records are currently held by Stephan Lebeau during the 1988-89 season with 70 goals over 78 games and Don Biggs during the 1992-93 season with 138 points over 78 games
- Three Monsters players are currently on point streaks: Mark Letestu (4 games, 3-2); Zac Dalpe (3 games, 6-3), and Eric Robinson (3 games, 1-4)
- Out of Dalpe's 12 goals this season, Robinson has assisted on half. Bittner has assisted on 4. Broadhurst on 3. Letestu, Gerbe and Cross each on 2.
- The sixth and seventh goals in this game were the fasted goals exchanged this season between the Monsters and an opponent at 15 seconds
- Since the 2016-17 season, the Monsters are now 3-5-0-1 in games following a shootout win
On what comes next... "Back to work tomorrow and we'll discuss what happened."
On the power play improvements... "We capitalized on some of our chances on the power play but other than that, we couldn't find a player that really had a good game - other than Dalpe."
On Zac Dalpe... "He's great. No matter what happens out there, he comes in and competes and plays hard. He's getting rewarded."