Promo Schedule Out; Tickets On Sale Saturday
Following their first two successful seasons, the 2009-10 Lake Erie Monsters campaign is going to be even bigger and better, and fans can get their tickets for all the action beginning this weekend. Single game tickets for the 2009-10 American Hockey League season at Quicken Loans Arena will go on sale this Saturday, September 12th, at 10:00 a.m.
The 40-game home schedule, which begins Saturday, October 10th, is full of exciting promotions like Dollar Dog Fridays, celebrity appearances such as a character from the upcoming Twilight movie, and cool, free giveaways including a Shaquille O’Neal hockey bobblehead.
Monsters fans can mark their calendars now for the following celebrity appearances and autograph sessions:
- Jason Earles – “Jackson Stewart” from the Hannah Montana television show and movie (November 27th), presented by Verizon Wireless
- Chaske Spencer – “Sam Uley” from the upcoming Twilight: New Moon movie (December 12th)
- Jim Craig – goaltender from 1980 U.S.Olympic gold medal hockey team, in a celebration of the 30th anniversary of the “Miracle on Ice” (January 29th) , presented by Kaiser Permanente
There will also be appearances and autograph sessions by select Cleveland Cavaliers players on February 5th and March 20th.
Fans can take advantage of the following special promotions this season:
- EVERY TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY: College Night presented by Taco Bell – save $3 off any ticket at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office with a valid college ID. There are nine Tuesday and Wednesday games this season.
- EVERY FRIDAY: Dollar Dog Fridays, presented by Pepsi, Sugardale and FOX Sports Ohio – hot dogs and sodas are just $1 each; PLUS free Tri-C Postgame Family Open Skate. There are 12 Friday games this season.
- EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY AFTERNOON: Arby’s Family Value Day – purchase four to six tickets and receive the same number of Arby’s combo meals and Monsters ski hats, all for one discounted price. There are nine Saturday and Sunday afternoon games this season.
Plus, all five Saturday afternoon games will feature the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo at The Q, while each of the four Sunday afternoon games will include free postgame autograph sessions with the full Monsters team.
Monsters fans can also look forward to receiving fun, free giveaways this season, highlighted by a Shaquille O’Neal Monsters uniform bobblehead on January 22nd. Other giveaways this year will include:
- Magnetic 2009-10 Monsters Schedule (October 10th), presented by Sugardale
- Monsters Glow-in-the-Dark T-shirt (October 30th), presented by Tri-C
- Monsters Ski Hat (November 20th)
- Goalie Tyler Weiman Bobblehead (February 12th)
Other fun promotions fans can look forward to in the coming season include:
- On-ice wedding and bridal show (February 27th)
- Pucks and Paws (February 28th), where fans are encouraged to bring their dogs to the game
- Pink the Rink (March 19th), where the ice is painted pink and the team wears pink uniforms in support of breast cancer awareness
Single game tickets for the 2009-10 Monsters hockey season start at just $10 and go on sale this Saturday. For more information or to purchase tickets, call (216) 420-0000 or visit LakeErieMonsters.com. Tickets will also be available at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office. Full season and partial ticket plans for the 2009-10 season, starting at just $10 per seat per game, as well as group tickets, are also on sale now by