Sunday, April 2, at 12:00 p.m.
presented by Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
$24 Human Tickets
$6 Dog Tickets (donated to the Cleveland APL)
Dog Ticketing Information
- Waivers will also be available at the Discount Drug Mart Entrance on gameday.
- If you are bringing a dog, your tickets must be in the designated dog area of Sections 110 – 118 in the South Endzone.
- Dogs are not permitted anywhere outside of these sections (110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, M110, M111, M112, M113, M114, M115, M116, M117, M118).
- If your tickets are not in the sections mentioned above, you must contact the Monsters office at 216-420-0000 to purchase new tickets in the dog area or have your previously purchased tickets relocated to that area.
Buy Tickets (Dog Designated Area)
- Select total number of tickets needed, choose seats
- Continue to Checkout
- Enter email address and mobile number
- Continue to Ticket types
- Lessen quantity of Human Tickets to match your needs.
- Increase quantity of Dog Tickets to match your needs.
- Continue to Review.
Select local shelters have a special discounted ticket offer that also benefits their shelter – Cleveland APL, City Dogs Cleveland, and Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter. Check out their websites or social media for information!
Game Day Information
Sunday is a Monsters Family Day presented by Castaway Bay with $6 Kids Meal Deal – Hot dog, Pepsi product, and chips
The Cleveland APL, Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter, and City Dogs will be present with adoptable dogs! You can also visit with:
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- Lorenzo's Dog Training
- VCA Great Lakes Veterinary Specialists
- Awesome Paws Pet Salon
- Paws in the Land
You and your dog will have in & out privileges at the Discount Drug Mart (South Entrance). You are responsible for cleaning up after your own pet whether inside or outside of the FieldHouse!
If you are bringing a dog to the game, you must enter through the Discount Drug Mart (South Entrance), located on Bolivar Road across from Progressive Field.
You must turn in a signed waiver for your dog! CLICK HERE to download waiver.
Pick up a doggy swag bag from the Monsters Crew at the kiosk across from Portal 19/Section 116. Bags provided by Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District and filled with goodies from our vendors!